Maria, our protagonist and the character who you’re going to be representing, goes on vacations to the beach, invited by her friend Helen. Everything is wonderful, with the sun and the fruit juices, until Helen receives a letter from her mom, telling her that she’s not well. Helen decides to leave immediately to visit her but is sorry because she has a beach contest coming up.
Then is when Maria, or you, stands up and decides to cover her in the contest until she is back. So now, you will be attending customers on the beach and trying to win the contest in behalf of your friend Helen!
You will be attending the tourists on the beach. Your job is to receive the customers and assign a beach area to them. After a while the customers want to order some drinks, so you have to take their orders, prepare their drinks, and take the drinks to the customers before they get tired to wait. Every now and then the drinks machine gets empty, so you have to refill it. The customers under the umbrellas can wait a bit longer. When a customer receives the order, he pays. With the money you earn in a ship you can buy some upgrades. In order to get bonus points you can attend more than one customer at a time.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: this option leads you to the game, but it shows you the introduction first.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like: sound volume, music volume, custom cursor, and full screen.
- Trophies: this option leads you to a screen in which you can see your accomplishments in the game.
- Credits and Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• OS Windows 2000; Windows Vista; Windows XP
• Graphics Card
• DirectX Version DirectX 9.0b
• Processor Speed (MHz) 600
• HD Space (GB)
• RAM (MB) 256
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the on-screen hints
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported